Fight in the most iconic battles of the Western Front, including Carentan, Omaha Beach and Foy and more. This is combat at a whole new scale....with lumbering tanks dominating the battlefield, crucial supply chains fuelling the frontlines, you are a cog in the machine of colossal combined arms warfare. Hell Let Loose puts you in the chaos of war, complete with deep player-controlled vehicles, a dynamically evolving front line, and crucial unit-focused gameplay that commands the tide of battle.
Featuring more than 9 sweeping maps modelled on real reconnaissance images and satellite data, the entire battlefield is divided up into large capture sectors - allowing for emergent and constantly unique gameplay that pits two forces of fifty players in a fight to the death across fields, bridges, forests and towns on an ever-evolving front line. When a sector is captured, it will generate one of three resources for your team, creating a complex meta-game that will influence your team’s march to victory.
- Fight in epic 50 vs 50 multiplayer battles.
- Two distinct gamemodes - Offensive and Warfare
- 9 maps with more added frequently - land at Omaha Beach, fight through Carentan and into the frozen forests of Foy before climbing Hill 400.
- Never fight the same battle twice - 99 capture point variations per map, means thousands of potential battles.
- Play and master one or many of 14 unique roles, including:
Officer, Medic, Machinegunner, Commander, Crewman, Sniper and more.
- Constantly updated with new maps, weapons, features and fixes.
- True to life ballistics and recoil patterns create satisfying, skillful gunplay.
- In-game proximity voip, command voip and unit voip.
- Brutal combat - friend and foe are dismembered by heavy weapons.
- Persistent player progression - show off your experience by unlocking new uniforms, loadouts and other customisation options as you level up each individual role, as well as your player.
- Take control of a huge array of WW2 vehicles - including the Tiger, Sherman, Stuart, Puma and more - with additional vehicles still to come
- Bombard and wipe the enemy from the field by taking control of heavy weapons - such as anti-tank guns and artillery.
- Build defenses on the battlefield to fortify your position.
- Use teamwork to smash through the enemy front line and push through to victory.
- Play the game as the Commander and lead your team to victory using different abilities as you orchestrate your forces via the tactical map.