Horizon Zero Dawn the Board Game
- A semi co-operative tactical action game for 1-4 players designed in the rich and unique Horizon Zero Dawn universe.
- Combining innovative and dynamic game mechanics with strategic deck building, Horizon Zero Dawn: The Board Game offers players a unique experience on each playthrough.
- Each hunter has a distinct playstyle with a unique set of strengths and weaknesses.
- Remember, if one hunter dies, then it's game over for everyone, so pay careful attention and work with your allies.
- Designed to be deep enough to satisfy experienced tabletop gamers whilst also remaining accessible to newer players, Horizon Zero Dawn: The Board Game is quick to learn but difficult to master.
Assigned a dangerous quarry by the prestigious Hunter’s Lodge, players choose a tribe and class for their hunter and embark on an adventure through the wilds. Horizon Zero Dawn: The Board Game is a semi-cooperative tactical action game for 1-4 players with deck building, character progression and innovative gameplay mechanics. Contents: 4 Hunter (Nora Marksman, Carja Warrior, Banuk Survivor, Oseram Forgesmith) 4 Watchers 4 Striders 4 Grazers 4 Scrappers 2 Shell-Walkers 2 Sawtooths All the cards, tokens, dice, tiles and rules you'll need to play